NOC: [email protected]
If you suspect that MLGT resources are used for abusive purposes you may contact us by mail: [email protected]. Please provide all the necessary information, including logs, email headers, and so on, when you submit your request.
You will be redirected to lg.mlgt.info! Okay?
This AS is operated by MLGT. You may find informations about this AS at PeeringDB (as204508.peeringdb.com) or you may query the RIPE Database, which contains registration information for networks in the RIPE NCC service region.
If you wish to peer with AS204508, send us your request to [email protected]
We peer with route servers at the following Internet Exchanges:
New pering request
||LOCIX Frankfurt Internet Exchange
||Great Plains Connect Missouri
||FogIXP is a distributed IXP operated by iFog GmbH
||Southern Italy Internet Exchange
||Internet Exchange Point operated by 4b42
||Neutral Internet Exchange for access providers, carriers, data centres, content delivery networks, non-profit organizations and hosters.
- Publicly routable address space with at least one /48 of IPv6 space
- Routes being sent must pass ROA validation
- peeringDB information must be accurate and up-to-date
- Up to date Maintainer, ASN, AS-SET objects in a IRR
- A knowledgeable and fully staffed 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- MLGT reserves the right to grant or refuse peering with a requesting network